Friday, April 17, 2020

The beauty of Freezer Mates

Say hello to the beautiful new Freezer mates!

In February we got a look at the new and improved model of the Tupperware Freezer Mates! These Freezer Mates are equipped with stain guard to make sure that our containers don't turn the color of the food within them. The uses for these containers are only limited by your imagination; they can be used to store extra food, in the fridge or like their name says in the Freezer.

I recently put mine to good use after I did a large food prep, rather than putting my cooked ground meat, meatballs and mini meatloaves into copious amounts of Ziploc bags, which are not good for the environment and often leave our food freezer burnt and sometimes lost in the depth of the freezer, I placed them within my freezer mates.

They stack nicely within my freezer, keep my food fresher for longer and allow me to be more environmentally friendly.


What could you use your freezer mates for?....



No comments:

Post a Comment